Five Nights at Freddy's (the game and possible film topic).

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Movie Talk' started by CB2001, Apr 8, 2015.

1. CB2001

CB2001 Master Member

I'll admit, I haven't played the game, but have seen gameplay for it as well as have become somewhat familiar with the games' hidden backstory. So, I figured I'd start this post for those who play the games, as well as it serving as a thread for a possible FNAF film that may be coming out. Love the game or hate it, but it appears that it's here to stay one way or another. So, the Five Nights at Freddy's games/film thread has now begun.

Here's the news report of the purchasing of the games' film rights by Warner Brothers, who look to turn it into a possible feature film: https://games.yahoo.com/blogs/plugg...freddy-s--film-is-in-the-works-193442772.html

Last edited: Apr 9, 2015
  2. Sluis Van Shipyards

Sluis Van Shipyards Master Member

Me neither. My 11yo. nephew is nuts about it. He's convinced my niece's dolls are moving around the house. :lol

3. Kylash

Kylash Master Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

I know this is an old thread, but its the correct one.

I just started playing the first game, and just finished the 5th night. What I love about this game is the twist it takes on the old Showbiz Pizza Time locations I knew as a kid. I know most kids playing this game today dont even know those existed.

The merchandising for this game has gone into full swing the last few months, figures, shirts, everything is popping up now. There are even companies in China and people on Etsy making fake pizza boxes, tickets, and Arcade Tokens like the old Showbiz ones for this fictional restaurant.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2016
    CB2001 likes this.