Fitting a Usuper Wolf mask to a Casey Wolf Bio HELP PLEASE..

zubat1

I Usuper Wolf and a Casey Wolf Bio. There is a big gap between the Forehead of the msk and the Bio. I want to fix Magnets to it to keep the bio on the head. I cant seem to find any good place where the two meet to fix the magnets to. Has anyone put them together and how did you do it ? I need some advice. Thanks.

I don't have the mask, but my guess would be towards the back? You can always use some bondo on the inside of bio so that you get some points of contact with the mask too.

I don't have the mask, but my guess would be towards the back? You can always use some bondo on the inside of bio so that you get some points of contact with the mask too.

I was thinking that same thing. I will try to find a lightweight alternative. thanks for the advice :)

Take your mask and cover it with plastic wrap. Lay the bio face down and section off the area of concern and apply some foam...like whats in the mask... 3lb or 4lb expanding foam. When it starts to expand set it on the mask and hold it in place. Do it in small amounts so it doesnt overflow. Set the magnets in the foam and it should be ok.

This is all theory.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back