Fitting a Usuper Wolf mask to a Casey Wolf Bio HELP PLEASE..

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

zubat1

I Usuper Wolf and a Casey Wolf Bio. There is a big gap between the Forehead of the msk and the Bio. I want to fix Magnets to it to keep the bio on the head. I cant seem to find any good place where the two meet to fix the magnets to. Has anyone put them together and how did you do it ? I need some advice. Thanks.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

hez1

I don't have the mask, but my guess would be towards the back? You can always use some bondo on the inside of bio so that you get some points of contact with the mask too.

zubat1

I don't have the mask, but my guess would be towards the back? You can always use some bondo on the inside of bio so that you get some points of contact with the mask too.
I was thinking that same thing. I will try to find a lightweight alternative. thanks for the advice :)

Bovine13

Take your mask and cover it with plastic wrap. Lay the bio face down and section off the area of concern and apply some foam...like whats in the mask... 3lb or 4lb expanding foam. When it starts to expand set it on the mask and hold it in place. Do it in small amounts so it doesnt overflow. Set the magnets in the foam and it should be ok.

This is all theory.