First Time Suited For Nyc Comicon

carpe noctem

me and my daughters suits . heres a link to vid i made.... not bad for the first time at a comic con, specially by myself.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZIgnXlGLJg

DSC09492.JPG

heres a website, dont know what it is but they posted this on youtube!!! thanks guys for your kind words!!! , i couldn't walk two steps before they ask me to take pics ... loved it / except the ones that were like, sir can i take a pic with you. yes ofcourse , now they taking the camera out , taking their sweet time.. , when im in a place like that with so many people in bad ass costumes, my camera is at ready at all times , at least in my hand....but we had lots of fun!!! at least if they were few preds all the pics get divided kinda but i was the only one with daughter so all pics were on us!!!! awesome time...

looking good Tony,
but why where you not wearing your Predator Mask in any of them.....oh wait you where..

Just Kidding Bro!
you and Kari looked great there.

just wait till next year!
when my son and i Join in the fun!

looking good Tony,
but why where you not wearing your Predator Mask in any of them.....oh wait you where..

Just Kidding Bro!
you and Kari looked great there.

just wait till next year!
when my son and i Join in the fun!

bring it on brother ,cant wait to see you both suited up... im getting the bug, searching for other comic cons to suit up too in the east coast...my feet were killing me cause i put a piece of 2x4 under my heels for height wich worked great except all my weight was on the front of my feet, took em off andnow im doing as Andrew said, with the foam cut outs of my feet , putting few together then gluing them to the bottom of my pred feet...

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back