First Time Ever Using Foam

Air Elmo66

I'm making my first ever Predator suit for Halloween this season. I been round up for about 2 months making things, taking pics etc etc. I released my first ever airbrush job yesterday on my Lycra suit. Thanks for everyone showing me the love. Today I release my first ever foam Med Kit. It was tough and defiantly takes patience. I used foam, foam board, tacky glue, zip kicker, CA+ and an old plastic spool. Just finished laying down the sealer. I think I did pretty good. Tell me what you think.

CIMG1536.JPG

CIMG1538.JPG

CIMG1541.JPG

CIMG1542.JPG

CIMG1543.JPG

CIMG1547.JPG

CIMG1548.JPG

CIMG1549.JPG

CIMG1564.JPG

CIMG1565.JPG

CIMG1575.JPG

CIMG1576.JPG

CIMG1577.JPG

CIMG1578.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Very impressive for a first time build, I cannot wait to see the rest of your suit build. Have you started a Work In Progress thread yet?

Very impressive for a first time build, I cannot wait to see the rest of your suit build. Have you started a Work In Progress thread yet?
Not yet but soon though. Still have a lot to fulfill before posting. Just want to make sure my **** is on point. Thanks for the love. This Predator making is a whole new experience for me. I love it..

How do you get the foam to stay curved? Do you have some kind of wire armature?
You have to make sure you have the right glue. I use tacky glue for the insides to hold and i use a lil bit of CA+ & zip kicker to hold down the outside. But you have to have sure you have binder clips to hold it down to make sure it stays glued down for an hour or two. Make sure you smooth out the foam to the board or whatever you are using to create your Med Kit.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back