First suit complete!!!! YES YES YES!

ShawDizzle

3 months ago i had no clue what i was doing but im finally done, just gotta finish some bone/skull props and maybe a back pack and cannon....im happy right now though..thanx for all those who helped me along the way.
100_0955.jpg

Damn dude, thats a great suit for only 3 months of work. Good job!

thanx man,
satarted in early July, the mask, chest armor, feet and bladed gaunts i had casted and made for me, i still had to assemble and paint them all tho...everything else was me...but thanx a lot man

Nice!!! That bodysuit came out great!

Great work on the paintscheme!!!

Thanx man,
only downer is i think i went to low on prosaide so im having some paint flake...mainly on areas that bend and rub....u can see it on the left arm in the pic cause the flash enhanced it

Sheesh 3 months! Good grief the shortest time it took me to make a costume was 5 months, an that one was pretty darned basic. That takes dedication man, plus it looks good. I give you a tootsie roll.. :)

Thanks peeps,
and thanks for the tootsie roll kish....ya...i had nothing to do but school and the suit...long nights working on it..,.only worked on it mainly weekends too...idk how i did it that quick.haha

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back