First suit build in the works

Nismo300ZX

Hey yall,
Been lurking around for a while, but this is my first post to the Lair. First of all, I just wanted to say that I'm glad I'm not alone with my Predator obsessions! haha
I have been buying up predator gear for a while in order to complete a full body suit. I have Gort Bio mask with a full undermask. Not sure on the identity of my mask...it was purchased on eBay from a seller out of Vegas, but that's about as much as I know. The undermask is basically a black color and I plan on making a completely black skinned pred suit, not sure if anyones done that out there. I'll leave the bio silver, along with the armor, but all of the skin will be black. I'd love to hear any and all ideas that yall might have. More pics on the way...
-jay

my_suit_2.jpg

first off Great skin, 2nd welcome to The Lair. This will definantly be the place to be in order to appease your obsessions!!! we all look forward to fresh blood...I mean new suits ...anyway congrats on your suit & that gort Bio is a sick addition to ANY arsenal & as far as the black Predator goes...go nuts thats why this place exsists...put up some pics of the Mask & im sure we can identify it for you as well.

good luck & again welcome aboard

Chris

Here are a few pictures of my mask... the quality is not the best because I used my blackberry. Anyone know the details behind this one? I bought it on eBay a while back from someone in Vegas...
It's missing one of the spikes you can tell- i just need to glue it back.
It has bambooie dreads and the few dreads are some crappier ones that came with it, they're just under the good ones for now because it poofs the booie dreads out farther. I'd appreciate the feedback guys. Thanks!

Attachments

• pred.bmp
    802.2 KB · Views: 238
  • 3.bmp
    802.2 KB · Views: 236
  • 2.bmp
    802.2 KB · Views: 221
  • untitled.bmp
    801.7 KB · Views: 240
  • 4.bmp
    802.2 KB · Views: 173
Here are a few pictures of my mask... the quality is not the best because I used my blackberry. Anyone know the details behind this one? I bought it on eBay a while back from someone in Vegas...
It's missing one of the spikes you can tell- i just need to glue it back.
It has bambooie dreads and the few dreads are some crappier ones that came with it, they're just under the good ones for now because it poofs the booie dreads out farther. I'd appreciate the feedback guys. Thanks!

Very nice mask and skin, Good start man!

Nice Mask man (unfortunately I cant ID it) & you gotta love Booies dreads!!! keep pluggin away & before you know your suit'll be done!

Hey yall,
Been lurking around for a while, but this is my first post to the Lair. First of all, I just wanted to say that I'm glad I'm not alone with my Predator obsessions! haha
I have been buying up predator gear for a while in order to complete a full body suit. I have Gort Bio mask with a full undermask. Not sure on the identity of my mask...it was purchased on eBay from a seller out of Vegas, but that's about as much as I know. The undermask is basically a black color and I plan on making a completely black skinned pred suit, not sure if anyones done that out there. I'll leave the bio silver, along with the armor, but all of the skin will be black. I'd love to hear any and all ideas that yall might have. More pics on the way...
-jay

Updates-
The new feet i just bought. Will be doing some repainting to go with my all black suit paint scheme...

pred_feet_.jpg

Updated picture!! i have a lot to work to do still but this is roughly what my suit will look like, except all of the skin will be black to match the hands and undermask. Let me hear yall's comments and opinions please!

IMG00050.jpg

Coming along nicely. :p
What style of armor are you going for, or are you making your own designs for that?

the shoulder/chest piece is going to be home fabricated out of football pads but the rest is up in the air... ill probably buy the rest of the armor in time. and some of the stuff i already have is not included in this photo. i also have a plasma cannon

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back