First step on the long road!...

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

uberkandi

Well whilst I await funds for the MR.I suit, and scouring for a Bio.. My hands just wont stay idle!
so I began construction of my custom Pred's arsenal (to keep me busy!)...

(I grabbed my camera mid-construction apologies as theres already primer involved)
what you can see is a toy water gun purchased for the princley sum of €1. I've placed the removed via Mr Dremel
parts around it to give a better idea of what it USED to look like, hehehehehe... :lol:

10_5_10_006.JPG

The primed main body of the pistol struck me as having a nice shape... :)

10_5_10_007.JPG

Using coffee jar lid inserts for the rear, (note the two already araldite'd together and primed!)
10_5_10_008.JPG

Hey Pred-sto.. awful pun I know.. flipped upside down (now the right way for my requirements)
currently awaiting the glue and silicone sealer to cure before I dare add the final details.. then que for painting! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.