First Predator Kevin Peter Hall

Crazy Hunter

Kevin Peter Hall He was big 2.20 mtr

Hall made his acting debut in the 1979 horror film Prophecy. Due to his tall stature, he was often cast in monster roles. He appeared as "the alien" in the 1980 horror film Without Warning and as "Gorvil" in the 1982 television movie Mazes and Monsters. In 1985, he co-starred in the short-lived series Misfits of Science. The next year, Hall portrayed yet another monster in the horror film Monster in the Closet, followed by the role of "Harry" in Harry and the Hendersons.

In 1986, Hall was cast as the Predator in Predator, starring Arnold Schwarzenegger. During its developmental stages, the Predator was going to be played by Jean-Claude Van Damme, who played the Predator for the first few scenes and wasn't billed on end credits. The producers decided to recast with Hall so that the Predator could realistically physically dominate the film's human characters. Hall would go on to reprise the role in the 1990 sequel.

Following his role in Predator, Hall appeared in the film Big Top Pee-wee (1988), and had a guest spot on Star Trek: The Next Generation. From 1989 to 1990, he had a recurring role on the NBC sitcom 227. In 1990, Hall reprised his role as Harry on the television series based on the film. He died during the series' first season.

Film Predator I+II

Hall met actress Alaina Reed while filming a guest spot on the television show 227. The couple would marry both on the show, and in real life.

While working on the series Harry and the Hendersons, Hall announced that he had contracted AIDS from a contaminated blood transfusion. On April 10, 1991, Hall died from pneumonia.He was 35 years old.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude, seriously try to pick up some English lessons, read what board you're posting in, and try to fit in.

While it's nice to see you did your homework, this is the part where you show your personal work (drawings, sculpts, photoshop, writing).

Not trying to do your head in here, but it might get annoying.

Crazy....this posting your doing is getting annoying. If your trying to make friends here and fit in...this isnt the way man. Slow down. The film being over twenty years old, Im pretty sure most if not all of us have read or know almost all the info your posting.

Next time, please refer to the source that you are taking the information from instead of copying and pasting it like it was your own.

im sorry i couldn't even watch it all, but what the **** was that about? i mean, i can use my imagination as far as making a relevant connection, but... is-a, at-tha, upposed-sa , oo-ta, e-ba, azy- cra, unter-ha?
( sorry that's my attempt to write pig- latin)

:) TBH I have no clue, but I for some reason thought it was appropriate.

Believe it not.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back