First predator costume using 3d printer

monstermask

Hi
I am working on Crysis costume and decided to make my first Predator using the same technique making it.
This will be long project but I want to ask for your help and share it with you.
I bought 3 models of the head and will 3d print one to start this project. I know usually you have to sculpt the shape of the head but in this case I will scale it and 3d print. I will glue all parts together and will make silicone mould to make monster clay cast and highlight the details before making the plaster mould to cast latex version. I found one more version of the head but not sure if is better than what I have already.
predator-3d-model-obj-mtl-stl.jpg
predator-city-hunter-3d-model-obj-mtl-stl.jpg
predator-elder-3d-model-stl-ztl-zbp.jpg

I have this 3 files and Would like to ask you which do you like better. Also how wide distance should be between eyes ?

Make an 18th scale print of each. Hint: that is NECA sized. Compare against other figures. A side by side comparison in that regards would make for a better determination.

Still, they look awesome!!!!

Make an 18th scale print of each. Hint: that is NECA sized. Compare against other figures. A side by side comparison in that regards would make for a better determination.

Still, they look awesome!!!!
I was thinking of printing eyes area in human size to check if will fit my eyes and then print full size.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back