First Pred Suit Complete

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Blasturbator

Finally Finished...and i must say it looks good IMO
amazingly hot lol ill be getting a fan for the mask cause its kinda hard to breathe with bio on

Thanks to everybody that helped out with parts, advice and support

Update: Added couple of pictured and also upgraded my hands to some Pete Manders, then new resin lower leg armor (big thanks to Mr.Fett) and some shoulder foamies armor that ill be replacing soon ( not sure what style i will go for)

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

DSCN0023.JPG
\
6.jpg

Let me know what you think :D

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

DSCN0023.JPG

6.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Pablo I

Love it bud!!!! I hope mine would look as good as your's one day
it looks like your on cops and they blured your face lol :D

mothmonty

Sr Member
Looks great. I like the bio :D , I've always compared wearing my Pred suit to wearing a full body condom. Hot as hell! Whose the maker of the P1 armor you are wearing if you don't mind me asking

Blasturbator

Thanks guys ill be taking new pics soon as soon as my new blades get here the ones i had (cardboard) broke before taking the pics.

Thanks again and cheers :D

juiceredrum

man i know the cons coming up and my suits nowhere near completetion but if you need a point man bro let me know