First Pred (Pics Heavy)

CFFX1

This Predator is now finished (molded and ready for casting)

These are some WIP photos...

Predator1051.jpg

Predator1058.jpg

teeth are just a "mock-up" to see what it would look like.

Predator1-074.gif

This is the front halve of the 2 part UC30 mold. (still need to do some minor touchups)

Mike

Thank you for the kind comments.

No, i have not yet painted one. I JUST received the latex today. I plan on casting up one tonight and start painting tomorrow (drying/weather permit).

Once again, thank you.

Mike

Hey man, glad to see you made your way over here!

I hope you're all moved in and settled.
I've been waiting to see some pictures of your pulls. Looks like they came out good.

yeah, ive been lurking around here for quite some time now, just never posted :/

Im glad you like it man, it turned out great. This one has 3/4 gallon latex in it, so its really durable. All the pulls we be made like this.

Im going to start painting it up tonight, the teeth and mandibles are poured and waiting to dry. just got to finish the dreads and it'll be completely finished.

Mike

Looks great ...very clean sculpt. And I to cant wait to see what it looks like painted. My only critique ( and again ..I still think you did a great job) is that everything is very symmetrical ..almost too clean if you catch what Im saying. Its is missing the organic lines that we see in nature.. for example ..one fold at the mandibles can be spaced differently then another... or the crown "grid" pattern can have lines that flow randomly instead of perfectly criss-crossed. I know this wont be your only head ( once you catch, the bug ..you will just keep going ..ask Lee) I eagerly await more work from you

-G

Great looking Sculpt. One questions, how many dread holes are in the back of the head? Also is it me or do some of the holes look a little big?

I noticed that too, however it doesn't state the scale of the mask, so it could be a normal dread size. I'm assuming its 1:1, I do see what you mean though.

Fantastic work to the OP.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back