First Pred Costume

leatherneck

I figured it is finally time that I post some in progress shots of my first predator costume. It is a Synder skin with most of the hard armor parts coming from Chuck. The mask is Manowar's closed mouth P1. Dreads are Bambooie as well as the P2 dread beads. It is also my first time at painting an entire skin and my second attempt at painting a mask. I still have alot to learn about painting latex!

Took some new pics today, it is pretty much finished. This was a test run for Halloween to see how everything fits together. It is the first time that I put everything on and it was a learning experience to say the least. Let me know what you guys think.

Masked1.jpg

Masked3.jpg

Unmasked1.jpg.gif

Unmasked2.jpg.gif

I really need to add some more magnets in my bio and mask and need to figure out a better lift system for my feet. The ones that I have in now really suck, hurts to walk in them after a short time.

I plan on taking some more pics soon, I did some small tweaks here and there. I'll try to get a pic holding the shield that is hanging on the wall, it is just a pain in the ass to hang it back up. Thanks for the comments guys!!!

Thanks for the comments guys! I learned alot by painting this skin. I really want to do another suit in a very different color scheme and pattern, but that is going to have to wait until next year.

Thanks for the comments guys! I learned alot by painting this skin. I really want to do another suit in a very different color scheme and pattern, but that is going to have to wait until next year.
We understand it is getting closer to the Holidays, we all will be busy with families, trying to gifts, and just not having time for a lot of building in general.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back