First Pred Costume Revealed

Kinon

This took me about 2 hours a day for a MONTH! I've always wanted to do it and now I have! Im very happy with how it turned out. I know there are some thing that arent spot on, but its the best I could do in the time frame that I had... all except the bio mask is made from scratch... plus Im a super noob... Turn out some people liked it though cuz I won a costume contest last night! Sweet! Feedback is certainly appreciated. (be gentle) haha. The picture is unadulterated except for the silly background I slapped behind it. Everything else is is as seen... so yeah. what do you think?

Ric

Attachments

• predator.pdf
    294.9 KB · Views: 637
Man..for a more budgeted suit, that looks fantastic..love the color scheme...liking the darker dirtier preds I'm stating to see around here

Well done on completing your suit. Don't apologise for budget building, as you completed it in the time frame, enjoyed wearing it and you won a prize. Sounds like a result to me. Background doesn't look silly, in fact I think it looks great. Jungle looks denser than the one they used for filming in Predator 1. :D

Well done on completing your suit. Don't apologise for budget building, as you completed it in the time frame, enjoyed wearing it and you won a prize. Sounds like a result to me. Background doesn't look silly, in fact I think it looks great. Jungle looks denser than the one they used for filming in Predator 1. :D

thanks! haha your right about the jungle... didnt even think about that... I guess this is the pred in the Amazon!

Ric

Awesome man. Very impressive I love how your bio, body and props are all in proportion there are a lot of guys here who spend 1000s on their suits only to look like Predator bobbleheads. Very well done.

Your paint up is supurb =D Oh and there is nothing wrong with budget building. A lot of us actually do it then some people realize ^_^
Giving kudos to you, you look great! :p

an ispiration to us all. nice one, the costume is great.

Do you have any pics of the undermask? Thanks

P.S. the background is the best :p

First, Welcome to the Lair based on your budget build it is the best out of most I have seen on here.
Second, The guantlet on your left arm and the Bio are the most parts of your suit that I love.
All and all excellent work.

I think it looks great and the background just makes it look even better! :( In my opinion if you add some
chest armor parts or abdomen armor plate or even just a fishing net to the body it will look even lesser a budget costume.
Great job anyway, in 1 month wow! How much did the all thing costed you more or less?

I think it looks great and the background just makes it look even better! :( In my opinion if you add some
chest armor parts or abdomen armor plate or even just a fishing net to the body it will look even lesser a budget costume.
Great job anyway, in 1 month wow! How much did the all thing costed you more or less?

probably around $150 more or less... :D

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back