First Post Here

JayHunter73

This is my first post on this board and I'm real excited to be here! I've done mostly superhero costumes up till now and I wanted to try my hand at something new. I've always loved the look of the Predator and really want to do a costume. However I am somewhat at a loss and have many questions which is why I'm here so let me ask them.

1. Where do you find the base suit?
2. Who makes a good mask and dreds?
3. Where to get started on the armor?
4. Where to find the weapons?

Other than that I think I could handle the rest (electronics, etc). This is really a new adventure for me and I'm somewhat of a rookie now. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Jason
JayHunter73

Look at the top of this section at all the stickies. All your answers are in this section. Read, read, and read some more.

Look at the top of this section at all the stickies. All your answers are in this section. Read, read, and read some more.

Hi Jason and welcome-

I too am a newbie at this site, but have done some costuming work in the past also. What I am doing currently (mainly because I want to have something to wear to the PREDATORS opening on the weekend of 7/9) is I have purchased the Rubies Deluxe costume, and I'm using the tutorial here to upgrade the mask.

It is found at the below link:

http://www.thehunterslair.com/index.php?showtopic=4161

VGFETT

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back