First Pepakura Build

Discussion in 'Replica Costumes' started by ZombieAppetite, Mar 12, 2012.

1. ZombieAppetite

ZombieAppetite New Member

First thread here.

I figure there is no need for chit chat... so on with the pictures!!!

BTW: Not my pep file. Downloaded from tektonten

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. Nobody

Nobody Well-Known Member

Looks good, keep it up!

3. Dirty

Dirty Member

Looking great for first PEP, cant wait to see finished project

4. ZombieAppetite

Thanks guys. After this it will be time to convert my stork trooper to sandy. Time to start shopping for backpack parts

5. ZombieAppetite

Hello everyone,

I have been a costumer for about 3 years now. It all started with my Stormtrooper armor build which got me accepted into the 501st legion as well as the honors of being a member of thw "expert infantry"

I have been messing around with other props and costumes as of late including.

Steampunk xbox
    Steampunk guitar
    5 more stormtrooper helmets (including one zombie trooper)
    Tusken raider head

In planning phase:
    Proton Pack
    Sandtrooper backpack and T-21 blaster (time for a sandtrooper conversion)

So theres my little introduction.
    Now to the task at hand.

This will be my first pepakura build and so far it seems to be going rather well.
    I am building the Dargonborn helmet from skyrim, I have seen plenty of people do this so i figured i would give it a shot.

First off, This is not my 3D model or Pep file. I downloaded it from "TEKTONTEN"

I Have been reading for a while now about tips and tricks for pepakura so this will not become a "help me!!!" thread. The purpose of this thread is just to document my progress. If anyone has advice, comments, or death threats feel free to voice them. But if i have any questions my first resource will be the search function on these forums.

Thanks for looking...

6. ZombieAppetite

New update with pics.

Got more work done on the helmet. Still plenty of bondo work needed to get it perfect. Then i decided to add another layer of fiberglass on the inside just be sure it is strong enough since i sand through some spots oops. i think the horns came out great. hand carved into the bondo using a butter knife.... dont tell my wife

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]