First Paint Job P2 Mask & Lost Hunter P2 Finsihed For Now

chingonaz0

first time ever working with an air brush but it's something I've wanted to do since I could remember. let me me know what you guys think thanks!

UPDATE: 4/26

finished for now. I have a little things I need to do still but I'm calling this one done.

4d300939.jpg

719b1228.jpg

743dfce2.jpg

8576f4ce.jpg

9c4d204b.jpg

849a3278.jpg

ed6de77d.jpg

ea7dc42e.jpg

3819506d.jpg

5f537fda.jpg

5ace387b.jpg

62788872.jpg

IMG_4398.jpg

IMG_4541.jpg

IMG_4543.jpg

IMG_4545.jpg

Looks good. I like the uniqe paint scheme you gave it. I learned working with an airbrush takes some getting use too thats for sure. My maks was the first time using one as well. I have always really liked the mandibles on the P2 preds. The extra teeth on there just make them look so much more vicious compared to the P1! Did you get the mask here on the lair? Either way, it looks good. Hope to see a full suit to follow.

-hannay07
Thanks, I wanted to go with a lost hunter style P2 but with my own paint scheme. also I did get the mask on the lair. Body will pics will be up soon.

[quote name='A Hunter's Moon' timestamp='1332819398' post='338190']
Glad to see you got your skin without any issues. Looking good on the paint.
[/quote]

thanks boss! :D

I really like the look of the albino pred it's a pretty cool paint scheme. Looking at it, the armour looks all the same colour and a little flat. Don't know whether you are planning on laying any more paint on it? Just to give it a bit more depth. Just my thoughts.

thanks guys!
I considered touching up the armor to look a little more metallic but I really like the dark blueish color so I think I'm just going to keep it as-is. but the gauntlet top is a metallic color, that should add some pop to the look of the armor once it's on. I'm also planning on adding the lights to make it look like the bomb gauntlet.

ALSO QUESTION: If anyone can help I'm having an issue keeping the legs up. my suit is built with the upper skin having to go under the leg skin so I cannot use suspenders. I'm using extra strength Velcro but I'm having problems with it staying on (the Velcro). if anyone can help me out I would greatly appreciate it thanks!

-Mario

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back