First P1 has arrived!

UglyMoFo

Hey everyone. After a long wait, I finally recieved my very first, very own DB P1 G2 mask. Let me begin by thanking and praising Gene Emory (seahunterr), who throughout these past months has kept in constant contact with me and never left me hanging on anything. And the quality of his work! Believe me folks this thing was worth the wait. Gene, it's been a pleasure doing buisness with you sir and I hope to do so again sometime. Thanks man :p .

Well, here it is. My new prized posession, my first DB P1 G2!
IMG_2118.jpg

IMG_2117.jpg

IMG_2115.jpg

IMG_2116.jpg

IMG_2120.jpg

IMG_2121.jpg

IMG_2122.jpg

IMG_2123.jpg

"I know I'm ugly, but my mama loves me."
IMG_2111.jpg

IMG_2112.jpg

Yes, I am wearing glasses. And yes, I do need them. Come on, Pred contacts!
IMG_2124.jpg

Hope ya'll like it, I know I do. Next up, dreads!

Awesome. I just got my first DB P1 last month. Love it. Mine goes out this Friday to get painted by Ta2pro! Cannot wait!

That picture of you reading the Predator Omnibus looks like you're checking out an adult Predator magazine.

Great job on the mask seahunterr. Congrats of the purchase UglyMoFo. Looks like money well spent.

This is the best Pred sculpt because it is more accurate then most of the others that I saw on the forum very cool. I want to make mine just like this size and accuracy, but not the same paint scheme.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back