Unlimited Run First Order Fleet Gunner Helmet Kit

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Sano

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Dear Ladies and Gentlemen, fellow Planet crushers!

I present the "The Last Jedi First Order Gunner Helmet Kit"!

The 3D model was created by Luke from JJ Industries. To our knowledge this is the first helmet kit ever offered to the collector and cosplay community.
I really love the new First Order designs and wanted to make my own version of this helmet. During the modeling process, we figured that there is also no CRL (costume reference library) for that particular costume, so I decided to work on that as well. This CRL is now live!

Costuming:IG FO gunner - Databank

The master was fully PLA printed due to the relatively easy form. To ensure ultra sharp details, the ear greeblies were SLA printed.

To finish the helmet, you need to trim excess material, sand the surface, bondo if necessary and paint it.

Options:

Kit includes:
PU Resin cast helmet
2x Ear Greeblies
3mm acrylic lens

Fully finished helmets are assembled and painted in high quality automotive paints. Padding is NOT included.

Add-Ons

First Order Gunner Belt boxes
2x Rest cast Belt Boxes

Price for the kit: 130EUR

Price for fully finished option: 300EUR

Add On for Gunner Belt Box: 20 EUR

KUDHtmk.jpg

QTQzD07.jpg

To place an order click the link below, where we will collect your information, when we are ready we will raise a PayPal Invoice and get your order underway!

www.bit.ly/TLJGunner

All the best

Dino

Attachments

• 1zRLYUz.jpg
    1zRLYUz.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 306
  • jgRw7Pl.jpg
    jgRw7Pl.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 178
  • Gunner_Finished1_zps8kz82hj9.jpg
    Gunner_Finished1_zps8kz82hj9.jpg
    287.2 KB · Views: 45
  • Gunner_Finished2_zpsglaxf28j.jpg
    Gunner_Finished2_zpsglaxf28j.jpg
    311.6 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.