First official image of Obi-Wan from D+ (props/costumes discussion only)

Attachments

• 20220310-VF_STAR_WARS-Embed01a.jpg
    20220310-VF_STAR_WARS-Embed01a.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 141
Notice I wasn't complimentary of the cast photo itself. I don't care for Annie's style of photography. I think her portraiture looks unflattering.
This is a prop discussion thread so I won't go on a rant about it lol but yeah, I never cared for her style either.

Last edited:
The wind vane looks much taller on Obi's saber than we've seen before. It's almost as big as the emitter (minus the flange).
definitely...different brass section, different emitter...almost saberforgesque (created a new word...lol) and the pommel cubes "appear" to look HHUUUGGGE!

definitely...different brass section, different emitter...almost saberforgesque (created a new word...lol) and the pommel cubes "appear" to look HHUUUGGGE!
It is a "stunt" saber, so I imagine the neck has to beefed up. Particularly now they are using FX blades. You're right it does have Saberforge vibe.
Please no lol.

They've all had a groove. At least the "hero" props. View attachment 1576336
Master Replicas for reference.

Thanks, but that’s not new information to me. I just might know thing or two about sabers. Even own a few if you can believe it.

The dueling stunts with the weird necks bother the crap out of me. I guess I should have said it’s nice to see a more accurate stunt saber with ”just the groove”.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back