First MR ROTS Vader "REVEAL" progress shots ...

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Goldenrod

Sr Member
Awesome and ballzy. I don't think i could bring myself to cut it up.
BUT you accomplished what you set out to do. And it looks great.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

JDFett

you never cease to amaze me...did you have to repaint the whole thing or did you do it in a way that saved the repainting process...if you ever want tot sell that let me know

Montagar

Legendary Member
Community Staff
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Originally posted by fettpride+Mar 28 2006, 05:33 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(fettpride @ Mar 28 2006, 05:33 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Montagar
@Mar 28 2006, 04:23 PM
Are you planning on doing all of the inside detail?
[snapback]1215145[/snapback]​
Oh yes :)

FP
[snapback]1215153[/snapback]​
[/b]
I already asked and was answered by the man himself. :D

well paid killer

Jeeze... No wonder why you've been so hard to get a hold of. :lol ROTS isn't my thing but that my friend is by far one of the coolest things I've seen on this board in a long time.. Really really good stuff there...