First Mask Sculpt.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

mjcivilcowboy

trying my hands at a mask sculpt. I want to try and do a P2 mask so far so good.

007.JPG

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

mjcivilcowboy

Hear is some updated pictures of my progress. the tusks on the mandibles aren't permanent just put them on so i could see how it would look. what you guys and girls think so far?

008.JPG

012.JPG

mjcivilcowboy

hear are some updated pictures of my sculpt. I did a lot of work on the crown area started on my fangs and teeth and dabbled a little on some detail.

001.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG

Effects Guy

Great start, but I would suggest some raking to smooth out your irregular microforms, and then a lot of additional texture so it feels less plastic. The general forms are great and the concept really come through.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.