First Image of New Cybergun

Roughneckone

Sr Member
Hi all, :D

I put this in the Cyberman Screencaps thread but thought it might get lost there so I thought I'd give it it's own thread.

Something you guys might be interested in a shot from July's DHM showing shots of the Cybermen toting "weapons", from the series 2 final Ep's (12 + 13 , Army of Ghosts and Doomsday). I think they look great, wonder who's going to be the first to offer these?
armyofghosts8qr.jpg

Regards
Roughneckone

<div class='quotetop'>(TimDrakeRobin @ Jun 22 2006, 02:00 AM) [snapback]1265505[/snapback]</div>
Cybermen return? does that mean that Micky comes back too?
[/b]
Well Noel Clarke doesn't get a credit in the DHM article so maybe not???

A lot of it seems to be set in the Torchwood Institute, so I guess well be seeing some of the new "Torchwood" show regulars in there though.

Best
Roughneckone

wonder if this will be a common thing with the new series...introduce an old, loved villain, then bring them back in the last couple episode of the season.

By those Cybermen scrub up well.

:D

<div class='quotetop'>(Roughneckone @ Jun 21 2006, 05:56 PM) [snapback]1265226[/snapback]</div>
Hi all, :D

I put this in the Cyberman Screencaps thread but thought it might get lost there so I thought I'd give it it's own thread.

Something you guys might be interested in a shot from July's DHM showing shots of the Cybermen toting "weapons", from the series 2 final Ep's (12 + 13 , Army of Ghosts and Doomsday). I think they look great, wonder who's going to be the first to offer these?
armyofghosts8qr.jpg

Regards
Roughneckone
[/b]

Would it be possible for anyone to upload the pictures again because I'd really like to see the gun - and the image is broken. :)

Thanks.

ive heard somewhere that the daleks make an apperence as well (but sources are often unreliable)

those guns look a little bit like some of the weapons from doom.

Dan.

Hi all, :)

A screengrab from this weeks Army of Ghosts trailer:-

cyberarmaogjpg2cb.jpg

These Cybermen look like they have built in arm weapons, WDYT??

Best
Roughneckone

Maybe the center part of the head will roll up and expose a gun as well so they shoot like the Cybermen of old too. I'm just wondering how they end up in our universe again unless the Doctor and Rose go back to see how Mickey's doing or something.

A few more shots from Army Of Ghosts for you, as you can see not only IS Mickey back but hes bought Rose' dad along with him and it looks like the character Jake from the Cyberman 2 -parter is there as well, second shot shows what looks like Dalek firepower, oh I cant wait.....

<div class='quotetop'>(CommanderCody @ Jun 30 2006, 08:00 AM) [snapback]1271369[/snapback]</div>
A few more shots from Army Of Ghosts for you, as you can see not only IS Mickey back but hes bought Rose' dad along with him and it looks like the character Jake from the Cyberman 2 -parter is there as well, second shot shows what looks like Dalek firepower, oh I cant wait.....
[/b]

Unless the guns that they are being carried by the cybermen are some sort of Dalek gun. The photo of the guy being zapped looks as if a humanoid figure might be firing it. Kinda hard to tell by the pic but...

<div class='quotetop'>(Sidewinder @ Jun 30 2006, 01:49 PM) [snapback]1271379[/snapback]</div>
The bloke is being zapped from a floaty Dalek.

SAS[/b]
Actually you don't see where the shot comes from (or any other alien actually firing "in frame" for that matter) , here's a cap from slightly earlier in the shot and the beam comes from out of frame:-
cyberzap6kz.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>(greatwazoo42 @ Jun 30 2006, 02:57 PM) [snapback]1271408[/snapback]</div>
(Mortal Kombat announcer voice)
Daleks VS. Cybermen...FIGHT....
[/b]

So, they both want us for the same reason (to create more Cybermen / more Daleks) and are going to fight over us?
Sound interesting.
My £$'s on the Daleks.

Howard.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back