first helmet, need help

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Cmac7254

This is my first bio helmet, and i am trying to decide what material to use. i have done a few plasmacasters, but i havent done a helmet yet.
any help is welcome

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In a concrete jungle, i am the lion, the king. i am the unseen hunter. Of course, you would have seen me, had i not already killed you and taken your skull as my trophy.

Connor MacArthur

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Demascus

Well...I personally used cardboard and some joint compound I had around the house. :S Not the most professional work but it looks alright and can be done by just about anyone with minimal crafting skill.

my cardboard bio

I have a post about my bio on this site at the above link if you want references. I don't know if that helps but I hope so.