First Full P1 Suit Up!

R Sutter

Hey guys!

I finally had a chance to full suit up! Aside from a few minor things (leather straps, chest trophies, bio) I got a chance to put it all on.

DSC00036-1.jpg

http://youtu.be/JnNZLItBIm8

Could've picked a better day to do it though :p Seeing as it was in the mid 90s, I nearly fainted. Totally awesome experience though! Really looking forward to doing it again! :)

Just wanted to share it with you guys. Hope you like it!

- R.

Awesome dude. Great looking suit. Nothing like suiting up for the first time. Wait till you get to share it with the public. Blast a minute.

Hahaha! Can't wait! I already was attracting quite the crowd up on my deck :)

Glad you like it btw! Thank you for the kind words :)

Wow did you steal that from FOX?! Great suit man. I know that suiting up for the first time is a blast. I agree with the eldest, suiting up for the public is even better! People go nuts for it (and my suit isnt half as good lol!)

Suit looks great Ralph, very accurate and fits you perfect! Pick a cool evening and go out in the city, awesome experience X's 100 :D

Thanks everyone!! I can't wait to take out into public! Before I do though, I think I need to place some tactical airholes and install a few fans in the suit. Way too warm :p

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back