first ever project batman begins latex armour

sp1derman

Sr Member
right i decided i want to make a costume for comic-con in london and thought ill go for something big so i am makingbatman begins armour using this method (How to Make a Latex Batman Costume | eHow.com and this tutorial (MacGuyver's Mr. Incredible Suit Huntorial *LOTS OF PICS.* - The Hunter's Lair)

but i need a few bits of advice for one do you think Begins is easirt then DK/DKR suit for this method.
has anyone ever made one like this?
what is the best underbody suit im thinking of just using termal top and trousers for running ect but not sure howeasy it will be and if a wet suit is the only way to go?
how do i craft the foam?
any help would be much apreciated and i shall be uploading progress when project begins. im only 18 and have only an imagination no experince so if i've asked a umb question i apologise :)

right i decided i want to make a costume for comic-con in london and thought ill go for something big so i am makingbatman begins armour using this method (How to Make a Latex Batman Costume | eHow.com and this tutorial (MacGuyver's Mr. Incredible Suit Huntorial *LOTS OF PICS!* - The Hunter's Lair)

but i need a few bits of advice for one do you think Begins is easirt then DK/DKR suit for this method.
has anyone ever made one like this?
what is the best underbody suit im thinking of just using termal top and trousers for running ect but not sure howeasy it will be and if a wet suit is the only way to go?
how do i craft the foam?
any help would be much apreciated and i shall be uploading progress when project begins. im only 18 and have only an imagination no experince so if i've asked a umb question i apologise :)

Good luck in your project buddy, Im having my suit done for SDCC and LCC, amongst as many opportunities to wear it! There are many guys here and a forum called brotherhood of the bat. I've been lurking here and there, you will find so much info :) plus everyone seems really nice!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back