First Bio Sculpt

Biggdaddy

This is my first bio sculpt. It is a little mixture os different scorpion from mortal combat and some of my own immagination. So here they are, let me know what you think. Also how do you get the sculpt so smooth, mineral spirits, or something else...

P3010027.JPG

P3010029.JPG

P3010028.JPG

P3010030.JPG

Keep up the good work bro! I use isopropel alcohol(rubbing alcohol). That should help smooth it out some.

Edit: Also.. I think this is posted in the wrong forum. It should be in "weapons and armor"

Keep up the good work bro! I use isopropel alcohol(rubbing alcohol). That should help smooth it out some.

Edit: Also.. I think this is posted in the wrong forum. It should be in "weapons and armor"

that didnt worked for me...........so i used testors brush cleaner for enamels, with a soft brush, :)

The rubbing alcohol worked for me...

Thats great work you got going there and alot of detail going on in there... nice. Keep it up

White spirit can also be used for smoothing, but it's much more aggressive than alcohol. You will also get a different finish depending on what you're using to smooth with...brush, paper towel, or something extremely fine like ladies stockings.

Looking good for a first sculpt though. :)

wait I'm lost did mj hijack xeno's thread? lmao I was saying to myself that does't look like the above bio....

Great job to both love the sculpt Xenothis

and mjcivilcowbo great paintup!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back