First bio-mask.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

CRANIUM

Well,as the title explains this is my first bio-mask which i had as a rough cast about 2 weeks ago,the visor was a sod to remove as i only had a drill and some hobbie knives to use as i didnt want to spend any more as it already cost me a fortune for the mask.
I primed the mask first and then used gun metal grey for the color,as you can see it is not finished yet and as for the eye mark i may cotinue to improve it or use red intead for a blood mark.I also havent decided if i want to apply a small face hugger on the forehead which i found through my old stuff,i think its from that alien v predator toy set?the one with the light up alien eggs?
As for now the visor mesh is tacked on with duct tape and the tri-laser needs to be soldered,i will update the finished product :D

PHOT0022.JPG

PHOT0020.JPG

PHOT0021.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

A Hunters Moon

It's looking good. Now if it were me I'd add an identical marking on the other side of the mask as well. I think that'd look extra cool. I'd also do a black or grey wash over the silver with model master acrylic. That way the pitting detail would show a little more. Don't be affraid to darken in the brow, tri-laser, and jaw lines some more either. Here's what I did to my very first bio:
My Bio