First Bio-helm WIP

urbanphiya31

my original Bio-helm concept check it out and leave comments but im a noob so plz be gentle :)

0714101229a.jpg

0714101230a.jpg

0714101253a.jpg

That looks great I just finished my first bio helmet. It came out pretty well. A tip: use crayola model magic. It's awesome. It's a lightweight airdry clay. Just don't paint it until it has completely solidified or it will never harden completely. I made this mistake on other builds. I built the understructure for my bio helmet out of the dome from the top of a darth vader voice changer and an airsoft mask. I built up the cheek bones and the nosepiece with cardboard and newspaper and duct tape. Then I covered the bio helmet In model magic. A quick paint up and I was very happy with the result I also had an LED light from another build and stuck that to the side wiith hot glue and worked it into the sculpture. I find that if u use model magic the results are perfect. Another tip if cracking does occur go over the problem area with quarter sized pieces of news paper( paper mache) and then paint on it. Until u get the hang of model magic minor cracks will pop up. Just don't worry if ur careful and know what ur doing results can be very satasfactory!!
Ps: I'm new to the hunter's lair and was wondering if you found my tips useful.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back