First attempt, full costume and prosthetics.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Harsesis

Hi, I had a moment of inspiration a few days ago and decided to build my own custom costume. Looked online for reference source, and here i am... I'm a training media make-up artists, heavily into prosthetic design so naturally I'm starting on the er, armour...! 2 days ago, half 2 in the morning, couldn't sleep, so out came the cardboard, originally just for a mock up but am now planning to take fibreglass mouldings from them. All of this depends on cash flow too so my costume is gonna be an attempt to prove that something awesome can be built for next to nothing. ( any object or piece of equipment I own that contained a red L.E.D 2 days ago now lies dismally in pieces in the corner... ) Pictures will be posted as I work so feel free to comment, point out flaws or just generally chat. Thanks, Harsesis

19072010183.jpg

19072010184.jpg

19072010186.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.