First Airbrushing of a Torso (New Pics-different design)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Usurper

Derek, looks real good so far dude.

the ONLY thing i would say, and its probably more a personnel thing than any sort of critique.

just because there is muscle definition, does not mean every muscle has to be painted around ( dark edges )

again not a crit bud, just a observation and personnel choice really.

lordderak

Derek, looks real good so far dude.

the ONLY thing i would say, and its probably more a personnel thing than any sort of critique.

just because there is muscle definition, does not mean every muscle has to be painted around ( dark edges )

again not a crit bud, just a observation and personnel choice really.

Yeah it does look a bit too muscle bound...
I can do it again anyway, this was just practice..

Cheers for all the comments though

Usurper

You could fade it back around the stomach area, but hey its personnel choice bud, it looks good, and my comment was meant to try help, as i see ALOT of people paint every single muscle outlne etc.