First Airbrush Paint job (Bad Blood #64) WIP

Very cool. I just added you on flickr. how many hours have you got into painting so far? I bet it took a lot of time and patience to pay that much attention to detail. great work.

Very cool. I just added you on flickr. how many hours have you got into painting so far? I bet it took a lot of time and patience to pay that much attention to detail. great work.

Hey Thnx!

Well friday night i did all the parts in primer
then saturday i started on 1pm to 9 PM on the base, i still want to add some more little details later on that.
and sunday (today) i started on 2 pm to 9 pm with the bad blood predator itself. it's close to done.. maybe tomorrow night.. not sure yet if i get it done by then.. i'm not in a rush.. love working on the details...
i'm a huge predator fan..

WOW that is so awesome for a first airbrush paint job well done mate the little details on it are the best keep it up
and don't forget to post some pics when your fully done can't wait to see XD

WOW that is so awesome for a first airbrush paint job well done mate the little details on it are the best keep it up
and don't forget to post some pics when your fully done can't wait to see XD

Thanks mate!

I surprised myself too hahaha..

Well, i'm doing the big axe and the main predator dreadlocks at the moment,
after that the spear and the dead predator head.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back