Firefly/Serenity

PhoenixVader

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Re: Free paper-prop thread no.3 - 2008

Well today is your lucky day, and you owe me ;)

I did all of these labels when I was on my Serenity kick.

I offer them all up for you guys to use, please do not sell them.

thomas;)

redarmyn.jpg

serenityclearmaidenhedb.jpg
serenitypeachesjcopycop.jpg
redbluesuncola.jpg

I've been looking for the labels used for all the liqueur from the movie 'Serenity'.
I've got the green bottle, and Earth that Was Whiskey, but I haven't yet seen the label for the tall clear bottle or the 'Red Army' bottle of Hennesey.

Anyone got them kickin' around?

2 cents I think there should be only one thread - Firefly/Serenity. Combine the Serenity thread with this one.
I'm not that familiar with the movie or the show, did the paper props carry over from one to the other?

I'm not that familiar with the movie or the show, did the paper props carry over from one to the other?

Yes, alot of the props were the same for both, although in the movie (Serenity) they seemed to be more detailed since they had a higher budget.

I'd say 95% of the props are interchangable.

I'd like to keep this one the way it is.

what does everyone else think :confused

Serenity is a continuation of Firefly, so merging the threads makes a certain amount of sense. Just for consistency you may want to merge all the Star Wars, Star Trek, Indiana Jones, James Bond, etc threads as well.

The movie was essentially the last episode of the show. You can separate the two, but what exists in one can be considered to exist in the other, IMO. Plus, when we're talking about paper props, I think the movie yields much more than the show. A firefly thread would probably be sparsely populated. As a huge fan, I'd prefer to have all the show/movie paper props in one thread. But, that's just me. I will happily yield to any consensus.

Alliance Medical emblem from Serenity
(not sure who made this. if the creator wants it removed, please let me know)

3660444131_b72b0b78b1_o.jpg

Alliance Security emblem from Serenity
(by our own CmdrKerner! Awesome work as usual. Hope he doesn't mind that I posted it here.)

3809314649_dfa666ca15_o.png

Last edited:
Since I love Firefly but hate Serenity I'd say seperate threads for the show and the movie ;)
I'd say 95% of the props are interchangable.
I tend to disagree, but that's just my opinion of course.

I have some paperprops I saved during the last couple of years and for the most part have no idea who the original maker was, would it be ok to post them here? All the files were available for everyone back when I saved them.

I have some paperprops I saved during the last couple of years and for the most part have no idea who the original maker was, would it be ok to post them here? All the files were available for everyone back when I saved them.

I was wondering about this.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back