PACE-BeaumondeBondedCarrier.pdf
PACE-CertificateOfOrigin.pdf
PACE-HAZRAD-DangerousGood.pdf
PACE-NLTC-FreightMaster.pdf
PACE-PassengerRoster.pdf
Pilot License Wash.png
registration.pdf
Tonnage Certificate.jpg

I found a 'registration' form, but from the thumbnails I saw, it's not the 'CertificateOfRegistration' that was on fireflyprops (as linked in my previous post), so still looking for that one ...

Been able to recover a bunch of files (specifically looking for Ship's Documents myself) on the wayback machine (Wayback Machine).

Unfortunatly there seems to be a file missing in the wayback machine's archive, namely the "Certificate of Registration" (http://pics.fireflyprops.net/PACE-CertOfRegistration.pdf).

Can somebody perhaps link that one final .pdf? Most obliged!

Download link for it below.

any chance you can make a ZIP file and send me a copy please

Sorry I forgot about saying i would upload these for you.
heres the first part I will be uploading more later.
Here is a copy of one of the set of Ships Papers - Ships Papers

Attachments

• PACE-CertOfRegistration.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 109
I haven't been on here in ages, and with fireflyprops.net down, I've been making print props primarily for events (though I'm working on a ton of new stuff an upcoming fan project). If you need any of my papers, just let me know.

If anyone is interested, Chris and I recently updated the ARC (Astrogation Reference Charts) and the Verse in Numbers (also know as the 'White Paper'). You can download them here...

Last edited:
BEAR!

It really has been too long. You should know that I'm working on a ton of new stuff. I have a few fan projects coming up, so I'll be posting many things.

I've been doing patches for a long while now. Here are just some of them from the last 5 years.

1 - Blue Sun Air Patches (based on the original logo by Dylan Hay-Chapman)
Blue Sun Air Wings Patch
Blue Sun Winter Solstice “Variant” Patch
Blue Sun Winter Solstice Patch
Blue Sun Summer Solstice Patch

2 - Overlander Medical Corps Patches
Overlander Medical Corps Jacket & Bag Patch
Field Doctor/Surgeon Patch
Field Medic/Nurse Patch
172nd Medical Patch
98th Medical Patch

3 - HAZRAD Patches
HAZRAD PVC gear Patch
HAZRAD Agency Patch

4 - Utah Browncoats ‘Arch’ Patch

5 - Browncoat Society Facebook Group Patch

6 - Done The Impossible Documentary Patch

7 - Twelve Stars Police Patches
Twelve Stars Police (English) Left Shoulder Patch
Twelve Stars Police (Chinese) Right Shoulder Patch
Twelve Stars Police Left Pocket Patch

8 - Mining Ship Timpanogos Patch

9 - The Verse in Numbers Pilot Patch

10 - TANG Industries Patch

11 - Polizei (Jayne’s German Parka) Patch Replica

12 - Pilot Patches
Intergalactic Pilot Patch (based on art from the Firefly Press kit)
Navigation Certified Patch

13 - Firefly Ship Works Patches
Firefly Ship Works Right Shoulder Patch
Firefly Ship Works Left Pocket Patch
Firefly Ship Works Hat Patch
Firefly Ship Works Electrician Patch
Firefly Ship Works Commemorative Patch
Interplanetary Association of Mechanics

14 - Ataraxia Patch

15 - Independent 117th ’Red Hand’, 1st Battalion

16 - Vargo Alliance Cruiser Patch

17 - 53rd ‘Spearhead’ Independent Brigade

18 - 47th Independent Brigade

19 - ‘Can Openers’ Forward Anti-Armor, 47th Brigade

20 - ‘Foxhounds’ Sniper Team II, 47th Brigade

31052345_1949104261826247_8095114489319391232_n.jpg

Hi, Yellowjacket, way too long since I seen you and it sure is good to see you here.
I was just looking at some of the patches I got from you this week, those were good times at fireflyprops.
I still don't want to join facebook, so I look forward to seeing here more of your projects.

Hi, Yellowjacket, way too long since I seen you and it sure is good to see you here.
I was just looking at some of the patches I got from you this week, those were good times at fireflyprops.
I still don't want to join facebook, so I look forward to seeing here more of your projects.

Hey! Long time no see. I'll be sure to share more here. These are some of my upcoming patch runs for various projects, all Firefly related.

58978307_2661994110537255_5241345017343115264_n.png 58625946_2649028521833814_5654640610611560448_n.png 43178845_2234707826599221_599361144263540736_n.jpg 36585198_2059223684147637_4797573143596105728_n.png

Thank you. I'm working on a lot of new stuff. Crazy detail as always, but I've hit a bit of a snag. The guy that handled much of my Mandarin translations has vanished and I haven't found someone to replace him. He was always very helpful with the subtle nuances, and as a native speaker, I could always count on him to correct anything I got wrong.

This isn't a free prop, but as it was a print prop, it felt like the right place.

I was commissioned to create a number of equipment cards for a board game called ‘Firefly: Fistful of Credits’. During the creation process artists are often asked to make changes in designs, so I thought I’d share the before and after of one design.

This one is called the ‘key card’ and was intended as an all-purpose identity/transaction card. It is a significant departure from the identity cards used in the series, but that was intentional to make it more high tech in appearance.

I started with the idea that it should be bulkier then a simple card (somewhere between a credit card and the ‘multi-pass’ from The Fifth Element), so I added the clear plastic hard shell. Then I added both a foil/magnetic strip and a holographic foil security sticker. I borrowed on the theme of the original Alliance logo from the series, but I departed from the falcon emblem a little with the star and laurels logo.

The original design used a classic 1920s mugshot. This was intentional, as a lot of the props created for the film used similar images (as seen in wanted posters and arrest warrants from the opening heist scene on Lilac). I added the semitransparent three-quarter profile to give it a sci-fi flair. Much like a portrait water mark on modern currency.

The company asked for some final changes, like the numbers, a font change and the elimination of the photos to make it more general. I wasn’t fond of the gold chip idea, since it’s so contemporary, but it gave me an opportunity to pay homage to the Alliance flag from the series.

I also darkened the grip tabs to make it more visually interesting. It very over engineered, but it’s meant to be. I felt it needed to look a little fascist and overbearing. Something that scream ‘government control’. Nothing says ‘meddling’ like government issued card for all access.

I would be interested to know which version (or elements from each version) people like best. If I had the means to make these tangible props, I’d do that in a heartbeat. Especially if it meant I got to design the other side. Equip-KeyCard-Comparisson.png

BEAR!

It really has been too long. You should know that I'm working on a ton of new stuff. I have a few fan projects coming up, so I'll be posting many things.

I've been doing patches for a long while now. Here are just some of them from the last 5 years.

1 - Blue Sun Air Patches (based on the original logo by Dylan Hay-Chapman)
Blue Sun Air Wings Patch
Blue Sun Winter Solstice “Variant” Patch
Blue Sun Winter Solstice Patch
Blue Sun Summer Solstice Patch

2 - Overlander Medical Corps Patches
Overlander Medical Corps Jacket & Bag Patch
Field Doctor/Surgeon Patch
Field Medic/Nurse Patch
172nd Medical Patch
98th Medical Patch

3 - HAZRAD Patches
HAZRAD PVC gear Patch
HAZRAD Agency Patch

4 - Utah Browncoats ‘Arch’ Patch

5 - Browncoat Society Facebook Group Patch

6 - Done The Impossible Documentary Patch

7 - Twelve Stars Police Patches
Twelve Stars Police (English) Left Shoulder Patch
Twelve Stars Police (Chinese) Right Shoulder Patch
Twelve Stars Police Left Pocket Patch

8 - Mining Ship Timpanogos Patch

9 - The Verse in Numbers Pilot Patch

10 - TANG Industries Patch

11 - Polizei (Jayne’s German Parka) Patch Replica

12 - Pilot Patches
Intergalactic Pilot Patch (based on art from the Firefly Press kit)
Navigation Certified Patch

13 - Firefly Ship Works Patches
Firefly Ship Works Right Shoulder Patch
Firefly Ship Works Left Pocket Patch
Firefly Ship Works Hat Patch
Firefly Ship Works Electrician Patch
Firefly Ship Works Commemorative Patch
Interplanetary Association of Mechanics

14 - Ataraxia Patch

15 - Independent 117th ’Red Hand’, 1st Battalion

16 - Vargo Alliance Cruiser Patch

17 - 53rd ‘Spearhead’ Independent Brigade

18 - 47th Independent Brigade

19 - ‘Can Openers’ Forward Anti-Armor, 47th Brigade

20 - ‘Foxhounds’ Sniper Team II, 47th Brigade

View attachment 1015730
just great, now you got me all excited, I won't be able to sleep.:D

The biggest problem with doing Firefly stuff is incentive. Groups and websites are disappearing into the black. I only had enough interest to fund a single patch in the last year. I wish there were more people interested in expanding the Verse.

Every year in July, a group of dyed in the wool Browncoats gather for a multiple day event called 'Freefall' held in Wisconsin. This is an outdoor shindig, complete with airsoft guns, costuming and no shortage of props. The event has been ongoing since 2007 and one can expect a lot of action and no shortage of Western slang mixed with Chinese.

This year's plot features TANG Industries, a collaborative creative work of mine going back a number of years now. I was asked to contribute a few TANG related props on real world food items, so I threw together some items. And yes, attendees actually eat the prop contents straight out of the can.John 'Namebrand' Anderson also shared some of his wonderful work, including some designs he made for the defunct 'Courage' project. It's always great to see his designs used for Firefly events.

Here's a picture of Namebrand and TANG canned goods (along with some classic Blue Sun cans from Valefar666) that will be around the town of 'Freefall' today.

products.jpgproducts.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back