Firefly: Serenity Ship's Papers (Whitefall version)

Buy now for 99.00 EUR
You don't have the permission to purchase
Prop Store

TomVDJ

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I have a spare set of what I believe are Whitefalls version of the Serenity Ship's Papers. Don't remember where I got these (bought two sets years ago, and decided to keep only one), but the papers are mint: no creases, not folds, and not even punched on the top. There is no leather wallet included, but these are pretty easy to make, and I can provide detailed instructions and measurements to make one (it's a matter of cutting a large piece of leather in the correct size, and add brass punch buttons and screws attach the papers).

The Whitefall papers were the ones Qmx used as a basis to make their version, as far as I know. What you get is:

1. Firefly identification sheet => Malcolm as captian
2. Chinese page with stamps on the right side (no idea what this paper actually is)
3. TG freight page
4. Sheet with external characteristics of the ship
=> attached is the Original Transfert Certificate (this is rivited on with nice brass rivets)
5. Declaration of non-standard cargo space
6. Violation sheet
=> renewal ship works slip and bribe money attached (2 different bills)
7. Cortex nav beacon lisence
8. Traders Guild certificate
9. Unified reclamation for Beaumonde
10. Unified reclamation for Hera
11. Firefly identification sheet => Eli Harbatkin as captain

On top of that I'll also add my own design blueprint of the ship (the big blue sheet).

These papers are rather rare, as far as I know. A set with a leather wallet (Qmx or Whitefall) easily went above $200 some years ago, and it's quite a while since I saw one for sale, so half of the price for the content of such a wallet, seems fair to me.

Will be shipped rolled in a tube or in a sturdy large cardboard envelope, whatever the buyer prefers.

Attachments

• Dsc_0179.jpg
    Dsc_0179.jpg
    652.5 KB · Views: 11,415
  • Dsc_0180.jpg
    Dsc_0180.jpg
    668.9 KB · Views: 85
  • Dsc_0181.jpg
    Dsc_0181.jpg
    557.7 KB · Views: 76
  • Dsc_0182.jpg
    Dsc_0182.jpg
    726.4 KB · Views: 67
  • Dsc_0183.jpg
    Dsc_0183.jpg
    692.8 KB · Views: 87

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

TomVDJ

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
On hold. Buyer is considering, since shipping to the US turns out to be €35, unfortunately. Same for the EU. For Germany, France, UK, Netherlands, it's €20. Within Belgium it's only €5.

TomVDJ

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Decided to sell my other set too and just stick to the Qmx version... Might change my mind in a week or so, so if you want it, contact me now that I'm still willing to sell ;).

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

TomVDJ

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Yep, one set sold, but as mentioned: I had two of these and might be willing to let the other one go too and stick with the Qmx version. Drop me a PM when interested...

TomVDJ

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Somebody interested in this last set of Whitefall papers? Might change my mind in a while and keep this set myself... So grab it now I'm still convinced I want to sell... ;)

TomVDJ

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Just noticed that on eBay there is a Qmx set available for about €500. So I guess my price for a whitefall set (but without the leather cover, which can easily be made yourself), is a steal?

Prop Store