Firefly or Serenity props where?

Jedi Bailinkski

My wife has put up with my Star Wars, Aliens and other items. Were would be a good place to find Firefly or Serenity Props cheap. Nothing extreme to start, but I see some people with framed money from Serenity, something like that to start. Thanks in advance for the help.

Originally posted by Jedi Bailinkski@Mar 7 2006, 09:52 PM
My wife has put up with my Star Wars, Aliens and other items.  Were would be a good place to find Firefly or Serenity Props cheap.  Nothing extreme to start, but I see some people with framed money from Serenity, something like that to start.  Thanks in advance for the help.
[snapback]1201116[/snapback]​

Hit the SEARCH function at the bottom of the page and look for "Firefly", Serenity" and "Verse". You'll find links to the files for the currency and a research thread on the coins seen in the series along with information on both the data pad that Dobson uses in the pilot episode, and another one used both on-screen and in a deleted scene. You'll also find castings of Mal's gun for sale by philippes in the JY and an "At Cost" sales thread for some currency, if you don't have a really good color printer yourself (or if you just feel like you'd rather let someone else print them off for you).

The Propstore of London has lots of screen used "Serenity" pieces, including framed currency, for sale at their site.

Good luck.

Also if you like building there are some cool Firefly props made from found items that are all pretty cheap to buy, the Datapad, Deleted Scene Prop, and 'The Message' Voice Recorder.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back