Firefly Jayne's Revolver

<div class='quotetop'>(IronFist @ May 24 2006, 12:30 PM) [snapback]1249816[/snapback]</div>
Gorram gorgeous. :confused

Now, how much will the machined kits cost? :D
[/b]

Ditto and ditto

Beautiful work Sidewinder. Have you considered doing kits?

Alright then, bend over...
<div class='quotetop'>(Sidewinder @ May 24 2006, 05:28 PM) [snapback]1249814[/snapback]</div>
Stick a fork in me, i'm done.

[attachmentid=8229]

SAS
[/b]

and this one is mine.. all mine...

yes, i'm a greedy and obnoxious bugger.. :lol

<div class='quotetop'>(Sidewinder @ Jun 16 2006, 08:33 AM) [snapback]1262535[/snapback]</div>
Another pistola fit for a merc:

[attachmentid=8542]

SAS
[/b]

Hey Sidewinder, (or anyone else) did you manage to find a source for replacement cavalry triggerguards? When costuming, this is obviously going to be a weak point if made from anything but.
Cheers, Andy

Contact vtigunparts.com they don't have them listed on their site but they sell Le Mat parts and I think they have the best prices...at least out of the places I looked into.

Part #A3042 costing $32.00 - LeMatt Cavalry spur triggerguard.

I got one after I scratchbuilt mine and cast it - I was pretty close.

The VTI one doesn't fit the Denix straight off, you need to bend it so that the flat area of the back part is angled slightly downward to match the Denix's lines.

SAS

Hmmm, my Le Mat arrived today - sweeeeet.
[attachmentid=8716]
I spent a happy few hours dismantling it and grinding / filing / sanding off all the excess parts.
All ready for a set of Greeblies.
Very grateful to Sidewinder for pointing the way on this conversion.
Andy
[attachmentid=8742]

Thanks bro.

Rats. They're out of the black one, just have the silver version. Hmmm, you know, that might not look too bad, all silver...hmmm.

Or, what would be a good product to use to blacken it?

Ordering it now... :D

-Rex

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back