FINISHED.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Darkknight0667

Sr Member
The hair color's all wrong and there's no way that anyone wearing trooper armor would wear a green tank top. Plus, with all the soft details, I'm pretty sure that helmet is a recast. :lol

Actually, I think you've done an amazing job. It looks great. You should be proud of your work.

judgedredd

Sr Member
lol cheers mate had me worried there for a second :)

Originally posted by Darkknight0667@Aug 16 2005, 08:07 PM
The hair color's all wrong and there's no way that anyone wearing trooper armor would wear a green tank top.  Plus, with all the soft details, I'm pretty sure that helmet is a recast.  :lol

Actually, I think you've done an amazing job.  It looks great.  You should be proud of your work.
[snapback]1058921[/snapback]​

seven

Sr Member
sweet, I have been waiting for this since I fist saw it on the RPF. I totally want the Booba fett. Totally awsome.