Finished vampire batman

Friko

Here are pics of my finished batman suit from comic con. I'll have to take better of pics of the smaller details. The belt includes a set of vampire teeth, a rather heavy crucifix, (that kept pulling down my belt) a crows foot, just for looks, a set of wooden stakes and a bat belt buckle. There are sculpted horns/bones that protrude from the leather gauntlets and an extended pointer finger ripping through the gloves. I sculpted irregular looking ribs that i placed under the spandex. (it's a little hard to see and sealed in even more heat in the suit) There are 2 tiny bat clasps that connect the rope that holds the cape. And finally Dental Distortions teeth and a set of contacts to finish off the look. It got a lot of good responses but i intend on tweeking it a bit more. Oh, and i ran into the Serpentor and Baroness costumes i worked on. I hope you all enjoy it and i greatly appreciate all comments, suggestions, and questions. Thanks

View attachment 62320
View attachment 62321
View attachment 62322
View attachment 62323
View attachment 62324

I was just curious, which one of the Vampire Trilogy did you base this off of? The second, correct? I'm gonna dig out that Elseworld Paperback and check, lol. Very Cool though, did you have fangs in? I can't tell from the pics.

I kinda did my own design. I only know of the Crimson Mist batman which i tried to stay away from. However, I was asked if i was that character more than any other. Thanks. Yeah i did have teeth in. They were from Dental Distortions.

Yeah, I was reading it again yesterday, and it was definitely similar, but definitely original in most respects, I also really like the stylized(or vampirized?) Bat emblem, that's a stroke of genius right ther if you ask me Friko, Awesome job man! One last quesion, how about the cowl, is that your own sculpt or did someone work it up for you?

Thanks.
MrFoxxZero, im gald you liked my symbol and appreciate the feedback. I'll have to check out that issue. I sculpted the cowl. Im happy with how it came out. It looks like a typical batman cowl until you get up close and see the details but id like to do a new one that's a bit more twisted and organic. Thanks again.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back