Finished Terry Norton's Pred bust

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

larrykidd

Just finished this one .
It's about 1/2 scale.
A really beautiful sculpt and fun to paint.
Sorry for the dark pics.
Larry
terrypredweb.jpg

terrypreddark.jpg

terrypred1.jpg

terrypredkeep.jpg

terrypreduse.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Usurper

man i cant stop looking at these pics, personally think this is the pinacle of pred head painting ( yeah yeah even if it is 1/2 size )

revenant

WOW, Larry what can I say....that's an absolutely amazing paint-up, I should have asked you to paint my original for me :(

Terry.

Kithunter

dig the coloring on it LK,

looks like it has a nice zombie undead thing going on....needs an up close inspection.

PredatrHuntr

Master Member
Larry, you should make up a tutorial with a step bY step process on how you do that thang you do.

Whaddaya think Larry? A whole lot of people who learn a great deal...

Xcalibor

dude, i would be willing to pay for a video of him painting. Even if i'll never be where he is, it would just be really cool to just watch the master at work.