Finished pred chick outfit.

SkyBlazeHunter

So i got my outfit finished. Its not as epic as most peoples on here, but im not all that epic of a costume maker... yet.
I made my costume out of all real leather and such. I made everything like my shirt, blade, skirt ext...except my shoes.. i altered them. And my bio was made by OneUglymf.
I tried so hard to loose weight for this costume, i even lost 8 lbs... still not good enough though

The alien is my friend Ashlee. She did a great job on that costume let me tell ya LOL.

We met some awesome people there too....

AVP
sm1.jpg

Alien vs Predator and ironman LOL
sm2.jpg

and

AVP meets StarWars?!?!
SM3.jpg

So yea, i thought i would share

I hope you all enjoy!

Cool ! Glad you had fun !

On a side note, that is the most weathered Snowtrooper I've ever seen. They're supposed to have some weathering, but that person went all out.

I think you look great, Id like to see some more earthy toned leathers used though. Maybe go for a one pant leg chopped up look. But overall I think its looking sweet.

SkyBlazeHunter,

Looks good! Leather ROCKS

What brand of netting is that, its got the big diamonds

Great costume by Ashlee, get her to join up here

---
Ei'luj

love the mask although it's not yet painted? great alien cos. I plan to make one with my partner. and yeah, i think the ironman you're with is anthony? fi i'm not mistaken.

great job.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back