Finished P2 cannon with scratch-modifications

Okami Skullcrusher

I've bought some time ago a P2 cannon from Casey.
The pic with the black backgound shows you how it looks like, because I did not shoot any pix of the raw one.
First thing I did was to sawing off the little pipe, instead I used a part of a pen for this.

0.jpg

Kulli.JPG

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

DSCF0004.JPG

DSCF0008.JPG

DSCF0014.JPG

DSCF0017.JPG

DSCF0018.JPG

DSCF0020.JPG

DSCF0023.JPG

DSCF0028.JPG

DSCF0029.JPG

DSCF0031.JPG

DSCF0035.JPG

DSCF0037.JPG

Thanks for looking & increasing my vocabulary: --> greeblies, never heard before, but now I know! :)
I have opend empty cigarette lighters and used interesting parts of the inside, recycled some parts of a brooken calculator (siimiliar to a digital watch) and YES glued some stuff from an old microchronometer on the surface of this cannon.

Thanks for looking & increasing my vocabulary: --> greeblies, never heard before, but now I know! :p
I have opend empty cigarette lighters and used interesting parts of the inside, recycled some parts of a brooken calculator (siimiliar to a digital watch) and YES glued some stuff from an old microchronometer on the surface of this cannon.

I love P2 and rarely see your stuffs, I found her very good palsma cannon; congratulations

Predator120.jpg

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back