Finished Loki Mask

begsby

Hey Guys,

After sitting in a box for years I finally decided to dust off my Loki mask and finish it. I worked the best I could with the images I had, and while the paint isn't movie accurate I'm happy with it.

[attachmentid=6270]

[attachmentid=6271]

[attachmentid=6272]

[attachmentid=6273]

Originally posted by begsby@Jan 29 2006, 12:06 AM
The stand is a custom build - a little plexiglass and some glue.
Cool. :)

What's holding the mask in place? Is there a little notch or ledge on the vertical support at the front of the stand, on which the mask is resting?

There is a little notch on the vertical support and the top piece is cut in such a way that it keeps the mask from moving.

Hi, sorry to bring up an old thread, but i am a HUGE Mask fan and i am currently beginning to paint up my Loki Mask and since your photographs are a few years old they are no longer up.

I was hoping you could link me to your pictures so i could maybe get some inspiration?

Thanks!

I have one of the masks ICONS did back in the day - it was actually one of my first prop purchases ever.
The plaque says #5 but no one knows for sure how many were made.
I've been thinking of designing a new display case for it, with the intention of eventually displaying it on a pedestal - but fow now, my little display suits it nicely I think...
DSC_0083-1.jpg

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back