finished dw mask

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

biofreak

aside from dred rings im finished with the mask.gota slice a hole to drink a straw through as i will b having my first hunt on halloween costume party!

IMG_3738.JPG

IMG_3741.JPG

IMG_3745.JPG

IMG_3746.JPG

IMG_3749.JPG

IMG_3752.JPG

IMG_3756.JPG

IMG_3766.JPG

IMG_3768.JPG

IMG_3770.JPG

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Cathat

Fantastic Sculpt - love the new predator fusion - very creative choices you made.

Got a quick question

- the small hairs on his head/brow - did you purchase those, or did you fabricate them yourself? I've been mulling over how to best go about doing my own little hairs on my pred.

Thanks

Cathat

newpred

Fantastic Sculpt - love the new predator fusion - very creative choices you made.

Got a quick question

- the small hairs on his head/brow - did you purchase those, or did you fabricate them yourself? I've been mulling over how to best go about doing my own little hairs on my pred.

Thanks

Cathat
try using the rubber from a rubber mold kit at a hobby shop. But instead of use the rubber as a mold use it for the quills

biofreak

the quills are probly the easyest cheapest fix my my suit!!all i used was a hot glue gun and squirted out glue will moving it in a straight line.let it cool and harden and then u got long strands of hot glue.u ripped them to length,dabbed on end in latex and heated it with a lighter to kinda fuse the hot glue and latex.then i stuck them where they best fit(cuz the hot glue is kinda soft and sticky at this point).then take a little stick or q tip and dab a drop of latex at the base of the quill where it attaches to the mask to really set it in its place.put a piece of paper behind them and shot em black with the airbrush!!!PRESTO!!!cheap,easy 2 make,very flexible,and they seem 2 b on there perty good.havent ripped one off to see how hard it is to do but they seem to b holding nicely even after i take my bio on and off and wut not.

biofreak

wow did you make this mask? Thats sick if you made it i need one too.
im a proud jautja to say its all a scratch build.i do have a mold for this mask but i had to revamp the mask wen i cast it as the mold isnt all that great.both the mask and bio for my suit has sparked a bit of interest so i have decided over the winter i will b sculpting and casting a super badass wicked version of wut i have.i just have 2 get this suit finished for halloween then i get my life bac to do other fun ****.