Finished Build - Papercraft Borderlands 2 Hellfire

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Papercrafter

Hello everyone!

First time poster here, and on reddit, for my latest Papercraft build, it's the Hellfire Legendary weapon from Borderlands 2! (Reddit link : https://www.reddit.com/r/Borderlands/comments/3m36pi/new_to_reddit_but_papercraft_hellfire/)

Here are some pictures!

The Goal :

IfVvW0i.png

The build :

SQ70bVZ.jpg
aay8JFf.jpg
0ozhyjn.jpg

In this one you can see that the magazine is magnetic and can be attached and detached at will (but it doesn't spin) :

9cY2VOw.jpg

And here's an in process shot of it pre-painting.

Ydmi8Rz.jpg

And mid-paint

R7QiNxM.jpg

Besides the two small magnets which keep the magazine in place, it's 100% recycled materials. Cardboard and cereal boxes, and about 3-4 lollypop sticks (popsicle sticks) which are inside the black handle at the front.

The rectangles towards the front on each side are blank (one is brown, one is black) because while they should be screens, mid paint I found a business card fits inside it well so I thought I'd leave them so whoever ends up with it can cosplay with a custom business card inside for the day.

Thanks! Hope you liked it.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.