FINISHED - 1:1 TFA Captain America Display

Any pics of the bust without the helmet on?

Here are some shots of it without the lid
d81031bd.jpg

ff3b9c50.jpg

Update:

The bust is on it's way and the new helmet has been ordered. Many thanks to Fettster and Finhead for their great works

I cannot be more pleased with how this is turning out. Hopefully my Thor project will come together like this one did.

IT'S 99% FINISHED!!!

I got the bust today and got it attached. I also fixed the chin strap. I am waiting on my Finhead lid to be finished, but in the meantime I wanted to share this shots.

Give me the good, bad and ugly, What do you think?
3013512a.jpg

a376f526.jpg
485c2a4f.jpg
1cb42cf2.jpg
56bdc5b3.jpg

9f694607.jpg
2d83e361.jpg

bed30bc5.jpg
6184da1b.jpg

Me either... I hope it lives up to the hype.

I also look forward to Cap 2... I just hope we see a change of helmet. I don't like how the avengers helmet fits on Evans' face.

Dang that looks great! Finhead's helmet looks perfect. Is he still making those? (hoping he'll chime in) I searched for his sale thread and couldn't find it. I remember seeing one, right? :)

Yeah, the suit came in today and was a bit smaller than I had expected, so I was not able to use that mannequin for this project.

The good news is, I had a smaller one in storage that worked (barely). After I make some adjustments such as paint the star, tweak the helmet, leather polish the belt, boots, straps & face mask the same color and get the shield in.

At that point I will only need to finish the stand and get the finished bust.

In the meantime here are a couple of pics.
IMG_0111.jpg

IMG_0110.jpg

IMG_0112.jpg

Where did you purchase the suit from? WOuld love to purchase my own!!

Thanks

I just got settled into my new home and have more space now, so sometime in early 2013 I'll be able to show off my new theater room and game room that will feature this guy.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back