Finish him!.... MK9 Noob, Scorpion, sub zero, reptile and more to come!!

darb

Hey guys I wanted to share a project I am working on started out as a Halloween commission for a Noob and Scorpion mask. Figured might as well finish the rest of the set so am going to be making Sub Zero next then Reptile and Smoke. Im using wed clay and casting it out of resin. now on with the pics comments and crits welcome!

Noob finished before the revisions
4a35be49.jpg

950bd79b.jpg

aa35cdee.jpg

revised
586ba15d.jpg

12c763f8.jpg

Scorpion
a590fb72.jpg

3c59ad2b.jpg

53dfb4e8.jpg

70c56b80.jpg

3edea75c.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Finsih Him!.... MK ninja's mask.

To say that your work is exceptional and awe-inspiring would be a gross under-exaggeration. Holy cow!

Re: Finsih Him!.... MK ninja's mask.

Thanks guys :thumbsupIve only seen a few of the paper ones before on here. I wasnt sure if there was any intrest in them but if anyone wants a copy pm me will be working on the next one this week, wich is Sub Zero.

Re: Finish him!.... MK ninja's mask.

Here are some final pics of the first 2 mask. This is version 2 for Noob which is more accurate to the game, as well as final paint for Scorpion. The first one was the Yellow color to match the costume that it was made for.
let me know what you guys think and Sub zero wip pics will be up tomorrow.

PM me for details

283ab045.jpg

0fc8c57d.jpg

e507c4ec.jpg

02752cd6.jpg

d4f21fdc.jpg

82899d26.jpg

01bb9287.jpg

Re: Finish him!.... MK9 Noob, Scorpion mask.

Scorpion outfit looks great.
I loved the first mortal kombat film they did way back in the day!

ok so good news and bad news ...bad news dont have any pics of sub zero just yet good news is i shot a video of these 2 so u guys can see them better. i prob sound like a dork never shot a youtube video before ...lol

Scorpoion and Noob mask MK9 - YouTube

here is some early wip of zero still working on the shape of the mask. will have it down in a couple days

460fec9e.jpg

9dce628f.jpg

568aa107.jpg

I wanted to get everyones feedback on this before i start adding the side details and finish the front vents off. :love
f4739925.jpg

2ad942a4.jpg

8c8ad4d4.jpg

f45cf852.jpg

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back