Finish him!.... MK9 Noob, Scorpion, sub zero, reptile and more to come!!

darb

Hey guys I wanted to share a project I am working on started out as a Halloween commission for a Noob and Scorpion mask. Figured might as well finish the rest of the set so am going to be making Sub Zero next then Reptile and Smoke. Im using wed clay and casting it out of resin. now on with the pics comments and crits welcome!

Noob finished before the revisions

revised

Scorpion

Last edited:

PepMaster

Sr Member
Re: Finsih Him!.... MK ninja's mask.

I'm surprised I expected pepakura, but then I saw that you sculpted and my mind is blown.

To say that your work is exceptional and awe-inspiring would be a gross under-exaggeration. Holy cow!

darb

Thanks guys :thumbsupIve only seen a few of the paper ones before on here. I wasnt sure if there was any intrest in them but if anyone wants a copy pm me will be working on the next one this week, wich is Sub Zero.

darb

ice covered one? not sure i remember what that one is?

darb

Re: Finish him!.... MK ninja's mask.

Here are some final pics of the first 2 mask. This is version 2 for Noob which is more accurate to the game, as well as final paint for Scorpion. The first one was the Yellow color to match the costume that it was made for.
let me know what you guys think and Sub zero wip pics will be up tomorrow.

PM me for details

Hocky

Re: Finish him!.... MK9 Noob, Scorpion mask.

Scorpion outfit looks great.
I loved the first mortal kombat film they did way back in the day!

darb

ok so good news and bad news ...bad news dont have any pics of sub zero just yet good news is i shot a video of these 2 so u guys can see them better. i prob sound like a dork never shot a youtube video before ...lol

Scorpoion and Noob mask MK9 - YouTube

darb

here is some early wip of zero still working on the shape of the mask. will have it down in a couple days

darb

I wanted to get everyones feedback on this before i start adding the side details and finish the front vents off. :love