Fine Molds Falcon shipping

Sweet. Merry X-Mas to me. :D Although is it me, or was the exchange rate a lot better back when they were taking pre-orders? :(

Sean

Are there several places offering this up for sale, or are the manufacturers the only sellers of it?

Originally posted by Betamin@Dec 18 2005, 10:09 PM
Are there several places offering this up for sale, or are the manufacturers the only sellers of it?
[snapback]1138762[/snapback]​

Anyplace in USA, that has them available yet ? :confused

monsters in motion was taking preorders with it scheduled to arrive in January sometime, whether they are out I have checked back in a couple days. had for 199.00 shipped.

Originally posted by SGluedMyFingers@Dec 16 2005, 08:14 PM
Pics, Partslist, Instructions.

Very cool.
[snapback]1137646[/snapback]​

Holy moly. That's a lot of parts. When I saw page 3 of the instructions my jaw dropped. There are some serious detail pieces on this model. I might have to treat myself for Christmas and pick up one of these babies.

Bruce

Originally posted by wolverine solo@Dec 19 2005, 12:30 AM
monsters in motion was taking preorders with it scheduled to arrive in January sometime, whether they are out I have checked back in a couple days. had for 199.00 shipped.
[snapback]1138839[/snapback]​

Thanks Wolverine. I will check MIM. :D

Monsters in Motion does have them. I do not know if they are in stock, or not. I have not called them yet.

I see they also have a lighting kit available. Does anyone here know if that is worth getting?

Just got my confirmation order from HLJ that it has shipped.
Now I play the waiting game with shipping to see how long it takes.
My hands are quivering, this is by far the most expensive model IÂ’ve bought.
It cost 25550 yen, which converts to about 250 Canadian.
175 for the model, 75 for shipping charge.
These prices came with Preordering it.

A decal sheet for the red and grey panels? Wow. Makes it easier painting wise, but you will also lose the personal touch of painting and weathering them.

Like others have said, might have to get this one.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back