Fine Molds Falcon- HLJ Restocked!

If anyone is looking at this now....HLJ have stopped taking orders already! They say they will take orders next month if supplies are sufficient...better keep your eyes peeled

Good price but back when it was 2x as much I just bought six MPC kits and still only spent $100 total. With hard work and some scratch building I am way ahead of the game.

Can those more experienced than me enlighten me? If i miss out on this, will i never get a chance to get another one? in the link by Zombie_61, it doesn't mention a Falcon. Is the Finemolds really that good? Will Bandai make it as good or even better? I ask because the exchange rate and shipping will kill me! And i can't get a Falcon locally so i don't know what to do ; _ ;

Can those more experienced than me enlighten me? If i miss out on this, will i never get a chance to get another one? in the link by Zombie_61, it doesn't mention a Falcon. Is the Finemolds really that good? Will Bandai make it as good or even better? I ask because the exchange rate and shipping will kill me! And i can't get a Falcon locally so i don't know what to do ; _ ;

It pretty much is your last chance to get hold of one for anything less than the stupid amounts they've been going for. Here is the link to buy one from HLJ.
Grab one while you can, it's expensive but a lot cheaper than buying one in the near future. If you're in the US then I don't think you get charged with VAT and all that, if you're in the UK then I expect your total landed cost of one of these is going to be around £140-£160

It pretty much is your last chance to get hold of one for anything less than the stupid amounts they've been going for. Here is the link to buy one from HLJ.
Grab one while you can, it's expensive but a lot cheaper than buying one in the near future. If you're in the US then I don't think you get charged with VAT and all that, if you're in the UK then I expect your total landed cost of one of these is going to be around £140-£160

I'm in neither. Just been reading up on some import and customs norms in my country of toys and hobby items and it's absurd! Sadly, don't think i will ever get my hands on my first and probably last Falcon kit. Ah well... :cry

I'm in neither. Just been reading up on some import and customs norms in my country of toys and hobby items and it's absurd! Sadly, don't think i will ever get my hands on my first and probably last Falcon kit. Ah well... :cry

Where are you based? Surely you could buy an MPC off ebay or something, it's around the same size. I'm releasing a comprehensive upgrade kit by the end of the year for the MPC Falcon, sidewalls and photo etch etc

All gone. :(

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back