Fine molds Falcon Death Star hanger WIP

159d416852a3162588df1219b1383e4c.jpg

3b95afcd01d8b7174f7c5d90e031bf4e.jpg

bdce33b9f910937eea294362bd3c83b0.jpg

afa921e871db15ebf691bdc60c79fd4f.jpg

Kelly Krider

You're welcome, man. I see the first post was way back in 2008... That is a long time, but I'm happy to see the results. The box and mount are ingenious... I'm going to have to use some of your ideas in displaying some of the things I have planned.

-Kris

You can see the progression with each page of the posting. It just kept getting bigger and bigger. Then I incorporated the entertainment stand into it mostly as a stand as I worked on it. It sort of became a permanent part.
I had even more expansive plans, like another tie fighter hangar under this one, but I finally had to draw a line in the Tattoine sand. Use any ideas you like. It's all about sharing.

Kelly Krider

Yeah, bigger and bigger for sure. That's the great thing about this website and community... The amount of talent and shared information is amazing. I just hope I can contribute like you and others have.

-Kris

I have reflective vinyl surrounding the air lock. You need direct lighting for it to show up. I'll post a picture of it later too.

Kelly Krider

Your work is amazing. Could I ask you about your photography? Are you shooting with your lens stopped all the way down or are you shooting wide open?

Last edited:
This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back